Saturday, January 19, 2019

Penny in the Washer

A special friend of mine was in a car accident on January 2, 2019.  She totaled her car! She did not go to a hospital nor was anyone else involved.  The police officer said that she was very, very lucky considering her situation.

Her and I go back many, many years and she is so special to me and I am so grateful that she is in my life.  I will treasure her friendship for ever!

A couple of days after her accident, she was doing the wash and out fell a PENNY.







Now I know that people will say no big deal, because some of us carry change in our pockets and when we do the laundry we don't always check the pockets.  But my friend who has been married to her husband for 33+ years has always made sure he checks his pockets before she does the washing, that is why this was so unusual.

When we see pennies like this we always think about our loved ones and my friend felt it was from her dad who had passed away a couple of years ago.  She was in the hospital when they found a tumor and her dad came and blessed her and two days later he died. 

Since her accident a month ago she felt that her dad was watching over her even when she is doing the wash, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment